REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTin
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTin
conducting “Awareness campaign (TV, radio, newspapers), promotion of the web portal and the hotline in mass media”
(procurement package No. 8.3.4)
Health Department of Rivne Region State Administration (RRSA HCD)
Project Serving People, Improving Health.
Subproject: Increase the effectiveness of treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases in Rivne region for the period of 2015-2020
Loan No. 8475-UA
Contract Title: conducting the “Awareness campaign (TV, radio, newspapers),
promotion of the web portal and the hotline in mass media”
Contract No. (as per Procurement Plan): CQ No. 8.3.4
The Government of Ukraine received a loan from the World Bank for funding the project Serving People, Improving Health. A part of the funding shall be allocated for consulting services of conducting “Awareness campaign (TV, radio, newspapers), promotion of the web portal and the hotline in mass media” under the Contract to be concluded between the Health Department of Rivne Region State Administration (hereinafter referred to as the Client) and the company that will develop and populate the content of the web portal (hereinafter referred to as the Consultant).
The Consultant's consulting services for conducting the Awareness campaign (hereinafter referred to as the Services) shall include, inter alia:
- Awareness campaign media plan development;
- Sub-project visual style development;
- Printed materials layout and design development;
- Placement of outdoor promotion materials;
- Production and broadcasting of TV programs, feature stories and promotional materials on local TV channels;
- Production and broadcasting of radio programs, feature stories and promotional materials on local radio stations;
- Publication of articles, information and promotion materials in regional media;
- Publication of articles, information and promotion materials in district and city/town media;
- Posting of articles, banner advertisements, information and promotion materials on news websites of Rivne region.
Health Department of Rivne Region State Administration hereby invites eligible Consultants to submit their letters of interest for the provision of the Services above. The consultants in interest are requested to provide information proving their qualification and relevant experience to provide these Services.
Short list eligibility criteria:
- legal entity with a least 3 (three) years of proven experience of: a) production and broadcasting of television and radio products (themed programs, interviews, feature stories, promotion materials), b) production and publication of materials in printed media, c) preparation and distribution of printed promotion materials, outdoor advertising (please provide documents evidencing the date of state registration and economic activities according to the National classifier of types of economic activities of Ukraine (KVED), and submit a portfolio, catalogs and product samples;
- at least 3 (three) successful region-wide projects (please provide information);
- reference letters by at least 3 (three) previous and current clients (please provide information);
- relevant technical and information resources suited to the tasks (please provide a list of owned and rented resources, as well as information partners cooperated with under cooperative business agreements).
- complete PR campaigns (including services ranging from a media plan to broadcasting in various media channels with the efficacy analysis (please provide information).
The consultants in interest are advised to take notice of cl. 1.9 of 'Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans & IDA Credits & Grants
by World Bank Borrowers' approved in January 2011 (revised in July 2014) (Consultant Guidelines) setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants (legal entities) may associate with each other in the form of a joint venture or of a subconsultancy agreement to complement their respective areas of expertise.
The selection process is carried out in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQ) under the provisions of Consultant Guidelines.
See detailed Terms of Reference attached.
Further information can be obtained during working hours from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (local time) at the address below.
The deadline for mailing or emailing (or submitting in person) your expressions of interest in writing at the address below is November 1, 2016, 11 a.m. local time.
Health Department of Rivne Region State Administration
Attn: YuriyOsipchuk, Head of Health Department, Deputy Head of the Selection Committee of Sub-project Consultants, Goods, Works and Non-consultancy Services
Attn: Viktor Iskiv, Secretary of the Selection Committee of Sub-project Consultants, Goods, Works and Non-consultancy Services.
Telephone number: +38(0362) 26-67-34
Please specify the title and the number of Contract in the subject.
act. Head of Department V.Vysochanskyi